Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-06 Origin: Site
Aromatherapy is a kind of fashion, a kind of culture, and a way of spiritual sustenance for people who pursue high-quality life.
Here is the content list:
What is an ultrasonic aroma diffuser?
What are the benefits of an ultrasonic aroma diffuser?
According to the diffusion method, what types of aroma diffusers can be divided into?
Ultrasonic aroma diffuser uses the high-frequency vibration generated by the ultrasonic vibration equipment to decompose water molecules and dissolved plant essential oils into the nano-scale cold mist with a diameter of 0.1-5 microns, which is dispersed in the surrounding air, making the air full of fragrance.
After heating in winter, the indoor air is dry, and people will have dry lips, dry throat, dry mouth, cough, dry skin, nose bleeding, and other "heat dryness" symptoms. Ultrasonic aroma diffusers use various methods to atomize water and pure plant essential oils. Keep the room high humidity, and produce a certain amount of natural negative oxygen ions, purify the air, and achieve the effect of aromatherapy, which can assist in the treatment and alleviation of diseases such as influenza, hypertension, and bronchitis. The system and the body's metabolism play a protective role.
1. Ultrasonic aroma diffuser decomposes water molecules into the nano-scale cold fog with a diameter of 0.1-5 microns through the high-frequency electronic vibration generated by the ultrasonic vibration equipment;
2. Ultrasonic aroma diffuser produces a large number of active oxygen negative ions, which strongly react with harmful gas molecules in the air, comprehensively remove them, and eliminate the hazards of formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, TVOC, etc.
3. The effect of using ultrasonic aroma diffuser with lavender and tea tree essential oil is more significant-the cold mist generated by ultrasonic vibration can emit 100% and maintain the active ingredients of essential oils so that essential oils are more easily absorbed by the human body to achieve maximum effect; 2 seconds Inside, you can feel the original ecological aromatherapy effect. It is fundamentally different from traditional heating and combustion hot mist methods. Its cold mist technology does not damage any components of essential oils, does not produce secondary pollution, and is safer to use.
4. Ultrasonic aroma diffuser is small in size, with a water volume of about 100ml. You only need to add 1-2 drops of essential oil in the water to achieve aromatherapy, which is in line with the use of essential oils, a precious product, and is economical. The humidifier has a large volume capacity, mostly around 1L.
5. The material of ordinary humidifiers has insufficient corrosion resistance, and it is prone to quality problems when used for aromatherapy.
1. Direct heating and evaporation aroma diffuser. This is a relatively primitive method, using an open flame or electric heating to heat, so that the essential oil molecules undergo violent movement, achieving the effect of diffused in a small area. Advantages: Simple operation and low price; Disadvantages: The spread of fragrance is unstable. The high temperature of open flame or electric heating will destroy the molecular activity in essential oils, causing them to lose the physiotherapy effect of essential oils. In addition, open flames or electric heating will also have higher safety risks. Products: There are two main types, one is a candle-type aroma diffuser, and the other is a plug-in aromatherapy lamp
2. Naturally volatile aroma diffuser. . The most common natural volatile aromatherapy is rattan aromatherapy. One end of the rattan is inserted into the bottle to inhale essential oils, and the other end is naturally volatilized in the air. It is only suitable for use in small areas. Advantages: simple operation, relatively cheap cost, no safety hazards; disadvantages: can not adjust the fragrance concentration; rattans need to be replaced frequently, which will be accompanied by a certain amount of waste of essential oils. Products: rattan aromatherapy, diffuser, etc.
3. Ultrasonic aroma diffuser. The common aroma diffusers on the market that need to add water and look like humidifiers use this technology. Its principle is to use ultrasonic high-frequency oscillation to disperse the molecular structure of essential oils through a ceramic atomizing sheet to produce a natural and elegant micro mist, which is quickly absorbed by the air. It can meet the needs of various areas by controlling the size of the fog. Advantages: quiet, fine mist, no heating required, effective protection of the activity of natural molecules of essential oils, good diffusion effect, controllable volatilization speed; disadvantages: only suitable for water-soluble essential oils; will produce a certain humidification effect, not suitable for the environment Places requiring high dryness. Products: All kinds of ultrasonic aroma diffusers.
Ultrasonic aroma diffuser is very convenient and simple to use. With a small bottle of essential oil, it can produce unparalleled effects. You no longer need to spend hundreds of thousands of money on fitness and health care like before. You only need a small aromatherapy machine to maintain your health. Guangdong Titan Smart Electrical Appliance Co., Ltd. has developed a variety of ultrasonic aroma diffusers and conducted a lot of tests before leaving the factory to ensure quality. If you are in the black ultrasonic aroma diffuser business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.
Copyright © 2021 Guangdong Titan Smart Electrical Appliance Co., Ltd.